Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Air compressor hose reel

Posted by chuckwagon (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 16, 08 at 8:19

How are you storing your air compressor hose? Ours is always on the floor in a heap. DH is wanting to get a reel for it. Does anyone else have one? Any suggestions as to types. I'm thinking there are ones like a water hose reel and there are ones that hang from the ceiling. What are pros and cons of both. DH tools are all in the garage so we can't go too fancy. Thanks for your ideas.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Air compressor hose reel

I just purchased a retractable hose reel from Northern Tool. It hangs from the ceiling with 50 ft of hose ($200). Its awesome. If you go that route...dont skimp on the quality. Get either a Coxreel or Reelcraft...no Chinese junk for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here