Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
usp97

Craftsman 1/3 HP GDO - No response to buttons

usp97
13 years ago

I have a Craftsman 1/3 HP GDO in my garage that became unresponsive yesterday. I don't know exactly how old it is, because it was already in place when I bought the house a few years ago. I used the opener yesterday without a problem and then last night it stopped working. When I press the button on the wall inside the garage, there is absolutely no response from the opener, other than the light turning on. I tried the remote, but it responded the same way. I've already checked the sensors and made sure there was nothing obstructing the trolley on the bar. Any other tips and advice would be great. If it seems like it is something that cannot be repaired or is not worth repairing, finding that out sooner, rather than later, would be appreciated. I would just like to get this taken care of, so my wife can easily take our newborn twins for walks in their stroller. It is difficult and a hassle for her to carry the stroller and car seats through the house and down the front steps. Thank you in advance for any help that is offered.

Matthew

Comment (1)