Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
loriej_gw

Karcher Power washer help

LorieJ
11 years ago

karcher help,

I have a karcher model K2400HH High pressure washer with a Honda GC160 5.0 gas engine.

I am a 62 year old widow and in years past I have powerwashed and stained the deck every two years. I lost my husband 6 years ago and my deck has not been done since. My late husband did all the maintenance on the powerwasher, changing the oil, sparkplugs etc. I never learned how to do any of this so now I am really stuck. I took the spark plug out last year to get a replacement for it and now i cant find it or the replacement that I know I bought.

Can anyone tell me what size spar kplug it takes and how you change the oil in this.? The drain plug is so close to the floor I cant imangine what you drain it into.

Before you ask this Power washer has been in my basement so it has never been anywhere where it had the chance to freeze Of that I am certain.

Any and all help would be appreciated. I cant afford to take it to a dealer or repair place. I want to be sure I have covered all the things I can do before I resort to that.

thanks

Lorie J in CT

Comment (1)