Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Car Port Opening Cover

Posted by magic_home (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 8, 09 at 5:33

I have a car port and would like to put some roll down cover just to block sun and rain. I seen them but I can't find it on the web. I don't know what they're called. It might be some thick vinyl/canvas but it can be rolled up when not in use.


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Car Port Opening Cover

Go to this site and at the bottom of the page I think you will find what you are looking for.

RE: Car Port Opening Cover

That might work...thanks!! But the one I saw was meant to serve my purpose. I'll try to take a pic.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here