Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need wiring hookup for 2 yr old 1/2 HP Craftsman

Posted by indffrnt (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 07 at 22:15

(Hope I don't get shot ~ posted this in the wrong place previously) Aquired Model # 139.53914 @ local estate sale. Everything but a wiring diagram. There are 4 quick connects on one side of the motor housing. One red, two whites, & one blue(?) just above the "Learn" button. I have six wires (two from the wall button, & two from each eye.) Anyone know the combination?
Thanks,
Richard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need wiring hookup for 2 yr old 1/2 HP Craftsman

The wall button should have a white wire and a white wire w/ a red tracer. Hook the red wire to the red quick connect on the back of the opener and hook the white wire to the white quick connect right next to the red one. ( Should be the two quick connects furthest to the left) The photo eye wires will have a white wire and a white wire with a black tracer. Hook the two white wires to the other white terminal and the black wires to the black terminal.

o
RE: Need wiring hookup for 2 yr old 1/2 HP Craftsman

Try Sears.com. They have parts and repair info on line, so I would imagine you could find a wiring diagram.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here