Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Craftsman GDO signal droped

Posted by harborwind (My Page) on
Wed, May 21, 08 at 0:40

Hi everyone!
Since couple of weeks my Craftsman garage door opener/remote signal radius went bed I mean when I pull up on driveway have to be close to the door even have to put out on my car window and push it couple times in order to open it.I know a little bit about electronics so I checked batt.sensors,reprogramed it,extend antenna wire and put outside door,it is very annoying it worked just fine before and now radius is between 25 and 10 feet some times have to hold button down for couple seconds;as I sed everything else is just fine on the system please help me if you have any thoughs. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Craftsman GDO signal droped

If you have added anything electronic or electric to your garage unplug them and try. Otherwise your receiver has lost some sensitivity and a new logic board is needed.

o

Hi Don 1 2006
Thanks for your answer I allready unpluged everything what was installed lately since issue showed up,but it's the same.I have few more things left but had those at the beginning.I do have contact problem with my keyless entry,but battery is removed,shut down.Tell me please if have to change board how difficult it is? I'm afraid of all of those adjustments.Thanks

o

If you replace the board the only adjustment you will have to make is with the up and down force. You will also have to program your remotes. The instructions should be with the board.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here