Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
reliabilt garage doors

Posted by leeelson (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 13, 06 at 14:06

Lowes offers Reliabilt. I'm interested in the 700 series. Any comments/experiences?

TIA

Lee Elson

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: reliabilt garage doors

Reliabilt is actually AMARR. With different names for only lowes to use. I am an Amarr Dealer. WWW.amarr.com will give you more information. You won't see the same model names, but you will see from the pictures that the product is the same. Buying this type of item from lowes can be a pain. A subcontractor will come to measure, (you won't know who the company contracted to work on your house is) He is most likely a new person in the business, or not enough reputation to get his own work, (something to think about). There are usually Warranty problems with this type of purchase. The orignal installing company or person, does not necessarly warranty the product himself. You may have to call the store, or the manf. to have a "person" they choose to service the door. You are better off choosing the company or person to install your door, check the references yourself, and when it needs an adjustment or service, you can call the person or company directly and have them service. These are just a few things. Oh and the amarr/Reliabilt doors are very good. All there doors are the new "Pinchless doors" Just don't buy the cheapiest one they sell. At least go middle of the road. Bye, Dan

o

Do you have a CD with installtion instruction for amarrco
RD 300.

Thanks

Ralph Royal

Here is a link that might be useful: garage doors

o

i am interrested in buying two 9' foot reliabilt garage doors. i have looked and the 130mph wind rated door. I live in Florida and need the door to have a "Florida Product Approval number" or "the notice of acceptance for Miami Dade county."
I am looking to get the wind midigation reduction on my home owners insurance by having the properly rated garage doors.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here