Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Craftsman Remote 139.53681B Buttons

Posted by sem67 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 7, 06 at 13:42

Hi.. I've read many posts about how to program the remotes for the Craftsman openers, but I haven't seen a description of the three buttons. I have the gray 139.53681B with three blue buttons. Obviously, the big button on top opens the garage door. But what do the smaller buttons below do? Are they used in programming? Lights? They don't appear to do anything at my garage. (Just bought the house, remotes are probably several years old with no manuals.)

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Craftsman Remote 139.53681B Buttons

The 2 extra buttons are there mainly for accessories. There is one accessory you can buy so you can turn a light on inside your home from your car. You can also program the 3 buttons to operate 3 door openers.

o
RE: Craftsman Remote 139.53681B Buttons

I got a new battery for one of my 2 garage door openers. I tried to program it according the instructions, but ended up with even the second opener not working anymore. What do I do now. I have tried every way I can think of to program both openers, no success. Help!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here