Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Flourescent Diffuser Replacement

Posted by yakker2 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 17:01

Does anyone know where to get a replacement diffuser for a garage 4 tube flourescent fixture? It is a single molded piece that is held onto the fixture by its curved edge. It is that edge that has split so the cover falls off. It seems a shame to have to get an entirely new light when it's just the plastic that has failed.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Flourescent Diffuser Replacement

Try contacting the manufacturer or checking with Lowes or Home Depot. If you can post the manuf. # here we can look...

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garages/Workshops Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here