Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kartmom_gw

Newly converted office --- now mice

kartmom
15 years ago

We recently converted a section of our garage into an office. Since then we've discovered two mice in our office. Hubby has managed to kill them with peanut butter traps. In the remodel we replaced a small roll-up door with french doors, put down bamboo flooring and installed an air conditioner that has a hose which runs out a window for drainage. The window has a screen on it which blocks the hose so we don't think they could be getting in that way and the french doors are completely sealed and rarely opened. The guy that laid the bamboo flooring left a small opening near the door -- apparently to let the bamboo breath. My thinking is they are getting in through the walls and coming out through that opening. Hubby says they are sneaking in through another door which opens through the main part of the garage. I might also add there are small 1-2" holes in the outside bricks but he doesn't think they are coming in that way. All I know is I want the little #@$%@&*$ gone. I HATE MICE. Any suggestions on where to look for their possible entry?

Comments (4)