Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
olena_gw

Do you know a good brand for a garage storage sysytem?

olena
15 years ago

I want to install nice organizing/storage system in my 3 car garage. I want something nicer than systems I have seen in Home depot or Lowes. Can you recommend good brand with helpful customer service? I will need all help i can get in designing because I don't really know what I am doing.

Regards,

Olena

Comments (3)

• pjb999
    15 years ago

If you want something nicer than what you've seen you may want something custom designed...what about an ikea kitchen or you could approach a local kitchen designer. It will cost you, though.

• yadax3
    15 years ago

We have Whirlpool Gladitor cabinets/shelving/rails in our attached 3-car garage and Ikea cabinets in our detached workshop. I would not recommend Ikea cabinets in a heavily used garage around vehicles and what not because they are likely to get damaged pretty easily. Gladiator products are all metal but pricey. We paid the same amount for our Gladiator cabinets as we did for twice as many Ikea cabinets. But Gladitor is worth the extra cost IMHO.

P.S. Gladitor is available from Sears as well as several online sources. I believe they are also avaialble through Lowes and/or Home Depot by special order now too.

P.S.S. We find the tall gear boxes to be especially useful for storing paint, cleaning supplies, etc. The wall cabinets are generally too small to store anything but small items.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gladiator

• yadax3
    15 years ago

As you can see, Gladiator also has an online tool you can use to design your garage storage system. We used it to design our garage and the dimensions were quite accurate. Everything fit perfectly according to the design.