Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shnz821_gw

Henredon Dining Table & Chairs - help with pattern name??

shnz821
13 years ago

Hi! I found this forum by searching about Henredon dining sets, and saw that you all were so helpful to someone else who inquired about this furniture, so I thought I'd post my question to see if anyone could help me answer it. I just stumbled upon a gorgeous Henredon dining set at the local church thrift store. It's a large dining table with 3 oversized leafs, 8 chairs (6 armless and 2 with arms), and all pads (including the cloth bags to store them in). The whole set is in great condition with the exception of small cane back damage on two chairs. The wood (pecan?) is patterned and is of a medium tone, the two "leg/pedestal" sections are a lighter painted wood. The chairs are done in the lighter painted wood too, with cane backs. I know the painted part is done by Henredon (and not aftermarket) as my parents had a VERY similar set from Drexel Heritage years ago and it was the exact same coloring/style (also the main reason I jumped on this set...nostalgia!).

Anyway, I'll be posting pictures shortly, but was hoping someone on here could help me ID the name/pattern of the set. There are two sets of numbers on the bottom "20-5301-51" and "543 L19". Any help would be greatly appreciated! We're not sure if we are going to keep the set or re-sell it, as it may just be too large for our dining room. Either way, I'd like to know the name. Thanks in advance!!! Happy Holidays!!

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022