Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Magnussen Furniture anyone?

Posted by bichonlover3 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 16:14

I was looking at the Magnussen Stafford armoire and 2 night stands on line. Has anyone purchased Magnussen furniture? Have you purchased it online?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Magnussen Furniture anyone?

This is a import line and quality varies significantly between products, as they have a number of sources and these sources sometimes are like moving targets.

o
RE: Magnussen Furniture anyone?

I've looked at Magnussen. Stylewise they have some nice looking pieces. Quality wise I thought it looked pretty good for an import. Keep in mind just about everything in this category and price range is imported. As Manbike has stated quality can vary between the various factories they use so it would be prudent to carefully look over the product and then make a judgement as to the quality of the piece

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here