Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lee sofa #3895-03

Posted by nykatemar1943 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 7, 08 at 16:12

Does anyone have this sofa and if so, could you please tell me if you find it comfortable. I think it would work for me but I am in NY and cannot find it on a showroom floor. I am going to FL and would travel to High Point or some southern states if I could find it. I even think I would travel the entire U.S.(except Hawaii and Alaska) if I could find a comfortable sofa. I have made mistakes with sofas at great expense and could never buy another sofa that I did not sit in before purchase. The pitch of the back is important because if it is not right, you are tilted and of course, the seat depth needs to be right for the height of the person. It seems that sofa and mattresses are tied for first place in the most difficult to purchase category. Thanks for helping.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
how to delete posting

How do you delete a posting on the furniture forum? It is on the internet and I would like to delete. Thanks

o
how to delete posting

How do you delete a posting on the furniture forum? It is on the internet and I would like to delete. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here