Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can't find a very wavy grained table top!

Posted by gsprague (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 11, 09 at 15:34

Hello All,

I have been trying to find a 54" squared pub table with a very wavy grained top for over a month now and can find anything. I'm also looking for it to be orangish/natural in color on the top with black legs. But I can't seem to find any wavy table tops at all. Can anyone help me find one? Here is the pattern I am going for kind of similar to plywood and color would be a bright orange finish. I saw one on craigslist a month back but can't find anything similar.

Even wavier than this would be great!!
http://thumb15.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/650/650,1231521957,1/stock-photo-abstract-natural-wood-texture-and-pattern-with-wavy-grain-pattern-23013157.jpg

Any help at all is greatly appreciated!
Thank you very very much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can't find a very wavy grained table top!

I found the Klaussner Urban Craftsman counter height dining set at Jordans Furniture. There are no pictures of the detail of the this table online but it has tons of natural colors and wood grain detail. Here is an example of the detail from a side table but it still doesn't do it justice. The pub table I saw had at least 20 different wood colors, from oranges, greens, browns and tans.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.thediningroomspace.com/klaussner-urban-craftsmen-end-table.html?catdin=1

o
RE: Can't find a very wavy grained table top!

call some amish shops and have one made!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here