Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

hoosier cabinet

Posted by suzdewitt (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 16, 09 at 14:33

We have an old Hoosier Cabinet which belonged to my husband's mother. We want to retore it. The enamel work surface is chipped and we would like to replace it. I've had no luck on the internet. Can anyone provide me with information where I can purchase a new enamel work top.

Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: hoosier cabinet

I checked VanDykes and Kennedy, both have parts for Hoosiers. It appears that the porcelain top manufacturer is now out of business and the replacements are no longer made.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here