Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
platzja

Link Taylor Dining Set

platzja
16 years ago

Hi:

I am desperately seeking a Link Taylor Pine Reproduction dining table and chairs. Anyone have one they wish to part with or know of a place to get one? The line was discontinued when Lexington bought LT. I've been looking for the matching pieces to my sideboard, curio and other pieces.

Thank you!

Comments (21)

• anniebananie64
    16 years ago

I have a Link Taylor dining room table and chairs...very nicely re-finished to a honey pine though. Have pictures.

• platzja
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Are you interested in parting with your set? If so, I would love to see pix. Where are you located?

• greta87
    16 years ago

I have the Link Taylor Pine Reproductions Dining Room Table, 4 Side Chairs, 2 Arm Chairs and China Cabinet. It is the lighter finish...whitewash pine. It's in excellent condition...beautiful!

• gw7380
    16 years ago

For greta87: I would be interested in purchasing your Link Taylor Reproductions dining set if available. Would you please elaborat on your location in the US and other contact details. Thank you.

• robbin_2008
    15 years ago

I'm selling my complete Link Taylor Lexington Pine Reproductions dining set. It's in great condition. The set is series #766 White Pine in an Antiqued Bisque finish. It includes: sideboard #766-868; rectangular glass top dining table #766-877; four Chippendale side chairs #766-888; two Chippendale arm chairs #766-889; buffet #766-856; and china hutch #766-857. If anyone is interested, please send me your email address. Thank you, Robbin.

• imdollparts_comcast_net
    15 years ago

I have a Link Taylor colonial pine china cabinet but I don't know where to find the model number, can somebody tell me where to look? I have lots of pictures if anybody is interested in buying it, I live in Maryland. You can email me at imdollparts@comcast.net and my name is Linda

• suzqz62_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I would like to know the value of a link table dining set as Robbin described above in her post. I have found one and it seems pricey...but I am uncertain of reproductions and what is fair market price today?
    Appreciatively, suzqz62@aol.com

• Patiosclotures
    12 years ago

I have no idea about link taylor dining set.

• lyneweiss
    8 years ago

I have the same set as Robbin described above however, no hutch and my 8 chairs are the Queen Anne style, 2 with arms. All else exactly the same. My table has a beautiful grid work under a new piece of thick beveled glass. I also have the matching mirror. Want to sell asap. Please make an offer. I am located in southern, coastal, North Carolina.

• freethinker99
    8 years ago

Surprising that a set with so many fans was discontinued. Someone should reintroduce it.

• Sandra Fusek Vey
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I am interested in purchasing a hutch to match the Link Taylor one that I already have. It is light pine and stamped "Link Taylor, Lexington, NC" in

one of the drawers. Please contact me with a photo and your location. Thank you. I have enclosed a photo of my hutch. If you have any questions, please contact me. (561)792-3763 I am located in Palm Beach County, Florida

• Sandra Fusek Vey
    8 years ago

• Marisa Somma
    8 years ago

Hello just checking to see if you have pics of table top and chairs for sale also where do you live, how much are you asking?

• disaster1
    8 years ago

Hi I have a Link Taylor dinning set that matches the sideboard and hutch pictured above. I am looking for a sideboard or hutch that matches. Does anyone have one that they would like to sell?

• klcrowson
    8 years ago

Hi, I have the sideboard and hutch. How much would you be willing to pay? I hadn't planned on selling but I might. I'm in Texas.

• S Johnson
    7 years ago

I have a Link Taylor whitewashed pine (like shown above) dining room set w/ glass table top, 6 chairs, sideboard, hutch and armoire that I'm looking to sell. Located in South Florida. Anyone interested?

• kmsashour
    6 years ago

• Cara Christensen
    6 years ago

Link Taylor Solid Maple Drop Leaf Dining Set. Gale leg style w/six chairs. Beautiful set. Looking to sell.

• PRO
    none
    5 years ago
    hi. I have a huge genuine link taylor dining room suit. it has several pieces. I will have top go top my mom's top take photos but a.m selling to part with it. it is gorgeous. let me know if you're interested.
  • sushipup1
    5 years ago

DO you think that this is Craig's List? Try posting it there there.