Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
qualityandcomfort

jessica charles chairs

qualityandcomfort
17 years ago

I just wanted to let any interested users know. I purchased 2 gorgeous upholstered Jessica Charles chairs and they are comfortable.

BUT since delivery, the upholstery has been wrinkled in an unacceptable fashion on the skirts of the chair and the back of the chair. The company has indicated this is acceptable. It is clearly evident in the pictures I have taken and differs from the way the fabric lays / drapes on the pillow casing.

Also the casings of the unattached pillow on the back of the chairs does not conform to the shape of the pillow case. The pillow case is cut in a very elegant arch at the top and the pillow is just a rectangular pillow. This results in the fabric of the casing hanging and folding in the middle. It looks older than the pillows on the 7 yr old furniture we were replacing.

A JessChls rep was sent out, reported to the company and they are saying it is industry standard.

I had heard excellent comments @ Jessica Charles and it is the sister company to Hancock and Moore. I am astounded at this. If anyone has any recommendations, I would be interested in the best way to resolve these issues.

For the $ I paid, it is not worth it.

Comments (7)