Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janjan212

A America Furniture?

janjan212
14 years ago

Has anyone heard of this brand or can speak of it's quality? I've been to a particular furniture store to look at other things & pass by this set each visit. It always catches my eye and I have to stop and admire it, swiping my hand across the satiny finish. It's hickory and the table & chairs are quite solid the whole set is very heavy. It comes with 2 leaves and they go in on a gear system and lock in place giving it a pretty seamless look. Which is important since I would probably have one leaf in all the time. Although it looks gorgeous, I am trying to decide if Hickory is the right look for my dining room. I like the rustic look, but I have some other, darker furniture nearby, although it's rustic too, I'm not sure they will look quite right (a question for the decorating forum)

In the meantime I am trying to decide if the quality is good, and the pricing is fair. The website lists the dealers, and they all seem to be your everyday corner furniture store, and none that are known for carrying highend stuff. But it seems to be a nice solid piece,not like you typically see in the run of the mill stores. (Not that I can afford the higher end anyway!-- I just really want a quality set) ;) I will be calling the other dealers in the area to see what they quote me.

Any opinions, experiences?

Comment (1)