Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katrina_ellen

Mixing white painted furniture with natural.

katrina_ellen
13 years ago

Hi all, I am new to this forum and have been pondering over buying a new console TV stand. I am sorry I don't have any pics to make it more interesting! I have a light green sofa and a light khacki color chair. My living room is very small - thats all that fits. I also have a side table that is painted wood in white, and another small white table for the chair. The carpet is chocolate brown but at some point I am going to put in a wood or laminated wood floor. The trim is painted in a creamy white. I would like to have some natural wood in the room and am thinking about what finish for the console. I would love to order the dark brown finish, but they also have a golden brown. There is also a soft white finish but I would like to mix in a natural wood for more warmth. It seems the dark finish would go with a lot more that the yellowish brown to me - but the yellowish brown is a lot lighter tone. I am thinking of also putting in natural wood tables at some point, but thinking about what would be the most versatile. I would really apreciate any feedback you would like to give. Thank You