Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
axg9504_gw

Need advice on Flexsteel couch

axg9504
15 years ago

Our Flexsteel loveseat (75") and ottoman arrived with the wrong fabric color. The color code on the furniture matched the invoice, and I wasn't sure what we picked (delivered 4 weeks after order) so we accepted. Then we discovered the run in the seam on one seat cover. When the retailer ordered a replacement seat cover it was discovered that the color code on the furniture did not match what we ordered because the replacement was the right color.

I'd like some advice on others with experince with Flex. (1) I don't think they're going to be able to match this color, because the sample swath at the retailers which is closest to my couch is visibly different. (2) When I looked under the couch for the tag, I noticed the front frame has a deep crack in it about halfway down the front and a deep gouged knot on one end - the flimsiest piece of wood I ever saw. I guess the frame's guaranteed but they boast about 'high quality materials' on their site. I haven't pushed the retailer on this point, but would this not warrant a replacement. I can't believe I paid $1500 for these two pieces!

Comments (2)