Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mybedsucks

Need Help Identifying this Boston(?) Bed

mybedsucks
13 years ago

I live in Greater Boston, and I need help finding out where this mattress came from (see pictures below). This was my old bed that I threw away several months ago, and I haven't been able to sleep as well as I used to ever since.

It's a Twin XL bed, and if you look at the base, it has a flower pattern on a green background, which is the same pattern used for the mattress on top (you just can't see it because my blue bed sheets are covering it).

I bought this bed used from a college student from around here about 3 years ago, so I don't know where she got it from, and I have no way to contact her now to find out. The mattress did have a faded label on it that might have identified the brand or manufacturer, but unfortunately I never paid any attention to it before, so I don't know what it said.

It's also a double-sided, flippable bed, not those non-flippable kind that people are selling nowadays.

I've checked just about every bed company around Greater Boston, and nobody seems to have anything like this (I've checked Sleepy's, Mystic Mattress, Gardner, etc).

If anyone knows where this bed came from and where I can purchase another one like it, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd let me know, so I can get a decent night's sleep again!

{{gwi:1535703}}

{{gwi:1535705}}

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022