Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Resotoration Hardware Couch for Sale in South Florida

Posted by bocajg (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 3, 10 at 16:33

I am selling a beautiful Restoration Hardware L-Shaped beige high quality cloth sectional couch in South Florida. The couch is in pristine condition and is selling for close to $6000 at RH today. I am asking $2500 which includes a coffee table from Anthropologie. I will deliver in the South Florida area with a full price offer. Please email me for pictures and any questions you might have at JustinBiz@aol.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Resotoration Hardware Couch for Sale in South Florida

Moving this down.

I'm sorry bocajg, but selling is not permitted on GW and is against the Terms Of Service you agreed to. You might want to review them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Terms of Service...note #6

o
RE: Resotoration Hardware Couch for Sale in South Florida

Chemocurl, this is my first night exploring furniture forum. I note that GW is looking for someone to volunteer for the job of FAQs on this side. Have you thought about it yourself? You seem to know and care about the forum.

I've been around for a number of years, first on the garden side and now mostly in Smaller Homes, Old Houses, and Bathrooms. Thought I'd give this one a shot. Is there a regular group of posters over here? I find that creates a nice sense of community.

Those FAQs might be useful, if they are read, to point folks creating topics like this, to go to CRAIGS LIST or FREECYCLE even.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here