Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nikkikling

Kincaid Furniture customer service contact info

Nikkikling
12 years ago

I have seen a couple messages posted re: Kincaid's lack of customer service info on their website, and thought I would post this. We are in the DFW area, and would like to see a couple of their sofas in actuality as opposed to online. Their website shows the closest authorized retailer as being in Durant, OK. Didn't think this could be right, so I did some digging.

After calling parent company La-Z-Boy's customer service line, I was assured that all the La-Z-Boy stores in the metroplex could sell Kincaid sofas. Called a store--they don't. I called La-Z-Boy customer service once more, and was given Kincaid's Customer Service number [828-728-3261]. Told that one store in Dallas carries their products, wrong again.

I've done my own calling around, and have been able to confirm Stacy's Furniture in Grapevine carries their products and has them on the showroom floor. However, Kincaid's inability to post an accurate "Dealer Locator" program on their website, and failure to post any customer service email or phone number very well might be an indication of a not-so-customer-focused company.

Perhaps this will help others in the furniture search and those with a need to reach Kincaid about a prior purchase.

Comments (3)