Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zhelder

Sofa Help!!! Lane vs. Best Home Furnishings

zhelder
12 years ago

Hi everyone. This is my first time on this forum. I'm hoping to get some good advice from the furniture experts out there. Are there any sofa/furniture experts out there? I'm getting pretty desperate for a couch. I have my heart set on a power reclining sofa. I checked out the chain stores and was unimpressed. Today, I went to two local furniture stores. One had a Lane sofa, the other had a Best sofa.

The Best sofa that the one dealer had was not power, but said it could be added. It was very comfortable and felt very solid. The Lane sofa at the other dealer was power, and while it also felt solid and comfortable, I thought the Best sofa felt a little more solid and plush/dense. The one dealer told me they sold both brands, but they always recommended Lane over Best. The Best seems to have a better warranty (lifetime frame, two year motor vs. one year on everything for the Lane).

So, does anyone have any thoughts as to which way I should go? Both were vastly superior to the stuff I saw at the chains, and I need to make a decision quick. Thanks for your help!

Comments (3)