Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Manufacturer of Restoration Hardware's Marston Sleigh Bed?

Posted by claudette66 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 24, 10 at 14:14

Does anyone know who makes Restoration Hardware's Marston Sleigh Bed, and if I can buy direct? We really love the dark cherry one but it's way out of price range.

Thx!
Claudette,
NY

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Manufacturer of Restoration Hardware's Marston Sleigh Bed?

If you can find one of their outlet stores you may be able to pick one up at 50% off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Solar Landscape Lighting

o

I could be wrong, but if you look for a lable, I think you will find it was made in China.

o

Claudette, if you haven't gotten the bed I know there are 11 available on your side of the country for $1049 in cal king. It is made in the USA of Solid cherry wood not China.

o

Does anyone know where can I get a queen size bed by Restoration Hardware from the Portman Espresso collection, without a footboard? I live in Arlington, VA but am willing to travel 100 miles to pick it up or purchase it at discount and have it shipped. There is an outlet store near me but they don't have this particular bed in stock. Thank you so much.

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration hardware.

o

I am looking for a Turner Bed by Restoration Hardware in the Cherry color in full or Queen/ Sleigh or Flat Panel. Does anyone out there know where I may purchase one?

I would be so thankful. I am in Orange County Ca. Thanks

This post was edited by SeekingRHTurnerBed on Sat, Apr 19, 14 at 14:51

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here