Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
claudette66_gw

Manufacturer of Restoration Hardware's Marston Sleigh Bed?

claudette66
13 years ago

Does anyone know who makes Restoration Hardware's Marston Sleigh Bed, and if I can buy direct? We really love the dark cherry one but it's way out of price range.

Thx!

Claudette,

NY

Comments (22)

• patrickz
    13 years ago

If you can find one of their outlet stores you may be able to pick one up at 50% off.

Here is a link that might be useful: Solar Landscape Lighting

• edbear67_socal_rr_com
    12 years ago

Claudette, if you haven't gotten the bed I know there are 11 available on your side of the country for $1049 in cal king. It is made in the USA of Solid cherry wood not China.

• Liz_ArlingtonWorld_com
    12 years ago

Does anyone know where can I get a queen size bed by Restoration Hardware from the Portman Espresso collection, without a footboard? I live in Arlington, VA but am willing to travel 100 miles to pick it up or purchase it at discount and have it shipped. There is an outlet store near me but they don't have this particular bed in stock. Thank you so much.

Here is a link that might be useful: Restoration hardware.

• SeekingRHTurnerBed
    10 years ago

I am looking for a Turner Bed by Restoration Hardware in the Cherry color in full or Queen/ Sleigh or Flat Panel. Does anyone out there know where I may purchase one?

I would be so thankful. I am in Orange County Ca. Thanks

This post was edited by SeekingRHTurnerBed on Sat, Apr 19, 14 at 14:51

• greenmichellez
    8 years ago

I own the Marston Light Cherry Wood Headboard and foot board - must sell!!

• molerca31
    8 years ago

I'm looking for a king size Marston Light Cherry bed, greenmichellez - are you still looking to get rid of yours?

• greenmichellez
    8 years ago

Mine is a Queen size headboard and footboard, are you interested?

• molerca31
    8 years ago

Thanks greenmichellez! I need a king size

• cvia33
    8 years ago

greenmichellez, I am looking for Marston pieces do you have any other than the bed for sale?

• jfulston
    8 years ago

where are you located, I am interested in a queen foot and headboard

• greenmichellez
    8 years ago

located In North Bergen County NJ

• cvia33
    8 years ago
    Do you have any of the Marston pieces aside from the bed for sale?
  • hqubed
    8 years ago

Searching for a Marston Queen bed, dark cherry, prefer low footboard but open to both. Please reach out if you have one and are looking to sell.

• greenmichellez
    8 years ago

I own the Queen Size Marston bed, dark walnut was what I thought the color was but I have photos I can send to you.

• hqubed
    8 years ago

How might I contact you directly? Thanks

• greenmichellez
    8 years ago

This is the only way we can communicate, per houzz policy we are not allowed to give out emails or phone numbers. Do you have a suggestion how to communicate off line?

• David Fisher
    7 years ago

We have the Turner bed in cherry, as shown in the photo earlier in this thread. However, we just moved and our movers apparently lost the hardware to assemble the frame. Does anyone know where we might find replacement hardware (RH was a joke in the help department) or even the name of the manufacturer that we might contact? Thanks.

• PRO
    iCustomSofa
    7 years ago

RH imports their bedroom, dining room and other casegoods, thus the manufacture could be from numerous sources in China, Vietnam etc. and only a few select managers in RH even has this info.

Your movers is still your best bet in getting your bed back together.

• Sarah
    5 years ago
    I have a king Portman sleigh bed without footboard available in Canada.
  • kmbeier
    3 years ago

Searching for a Marston daybed

• Liz H
    2 years ago

This is a very old thread— for those looking for these old Marston RH pieces, you may have some luck searching on “Micheals Furniture Restoration Hardware” for 2nd hand items. These were extremely well crafted made in the US pieces.