Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nuevo furniture?

Posted by cat_mom (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 2, 08 at 12:31

Does anyone have any info, feedback, reviews, etc. re: Nuevo furniture? I've seen some of their beautiful (modern) dining chairs online, and was wondering about their quality.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Nuevo Dining Chairs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nuevo furniture?

I love that chair; my designer has ordered their outdoor furniture for a few clients and says it's very good quality, I'm considering a few pieces of their outdoor line for my patio.

o

Thanks for the response mitchdesj. The retailer who sold us our couch carries their products, but doesn't show any on the floor (as appears to be the case with other area stores selling that line).

The store owner said Nuevo's quality is good. He also carries Calligaris, which he likes just that little bit better (because Calligaris is made in Italy while Nuevo is made elsewhere--likely China). I am hesitant to purchase something I can't see or touch in person (we did so with our counter stools, but we WERE able to see them in person in wood prior to ordering them in leather from an online vendor). The fact that not too many people seem to have heard about Nuevo or display their products adds to my hesitancy....

o

I am now looking at some nuevo chairs for my patio but in their mesh fabric, not the all weather rattan; I agree with you, not seeing it in person makes me hesitant, the chairs and ottomans I am looking at are 999. each, yikes.

o

Just got some prices today on some other chairs I'd found online--gorgeous chairs, way high price--$1518 in leather and $1012 in fabric! The Calligaris chairs are looking better and better!

o

I ended up ordering the nuevo chairs and ottomans, in the brown aw rattan;
the quality and design are amazing, so are the cushions.
I'll post pictures later.

o

I should've followed up--we got the Calligaris "Even" chairs in black leather. Overall the quality is good. We were quite impressed actually.

The leather on all the chairs was in perfect condition. The chrome on three of the chairs had some minor blemishes; one chair even less noticeably than the other two, and on all three, you wouldn't even notice at first glance. We received two replacement chairs (after waiting a long time and after some confusion on Calligaris' part--they were supposed to just send new frames w/out cushions for the three chairs). Our retailer told to keep all of the chairs to do as we want, the old ones and the two new ones (keep all of them, discard the ones we don't want, or whatever).

We're very happy with them and they look great with our table! They might not last as long as some of the pricier ones we'd seen, but we'll certainly enjoy them for as long as we have them.

o

here's my nuevo patio furniture; I have another 2 chairs and an ottoman at the other end of the patio.

I still need an end table for each area, I should have thought of that.

o

Ooh! I like those!!! :-)

o

What a nice collection! I love that...... Patio chairs I can almost feel the comfort in using that chairs.

o

Yes they are really comfy .

o

Does anyone know of a dealer who would have stock of Nuevo furniture; I'd like to order side tables but don't want to wait 3 months.

o

Its really very nice. I like it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here