Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Dining room chair cover?

Posted by altoon88 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 3, 10 at 10:33

Hey guys, do you know what the things are called that cover only the tops of your chairs..theyre probably like 4-5 inches high and are there to protect the tops of the chairs from dirty hands or scratches? I did a google search and the only thing i can find are the full slip covers.

Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Dining room chair cover?

interesting idea altoon88, but not all dining chairs are created equal, so I doubt their is a universal thing your talking about. Depending on your tastes, some upholstery shops can make a clear vinyl cap for the top of your chairs, or can attach a decorative metal handle if the frame allows..........

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here