Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
high wing back chairs

Posted by Xclusive (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 20, 12 at 9:23

I was looking for a little help. I was looking for something like the chairs listed in the link below(without the price tag of course!)

Here is a link that might be useful: high wing back chairs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: high wing back chairs

Wow, that IS expensive. Never have seen a chair back that high. Fairfield makes a nice chair for the money but not one that high.

Sam Moore also has a couple of high wing backs.

Sam Moore

Sam Moore 2

Here is a link that might be useful: Fairfield Wing Chair

o

I have seen these chairs before, but sorry, I can remember who makes these in the states. Not sure your location Xclusive, but actually these chairs wouldnt be that difficult for a local custom upholstery shop to build. Depending on the fabric, you should be able to get for less.

o

Hi, These are tall wing chairs are really popular right now. They should less than half that price. Design Legacy a boutique sold by designers has 2 such chairs and also a company called Patagonia Trading. If you have trouble feel free to email me. I am really good at finding things.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here