Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Leather Furniture Expo

Posted by Jen44012 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 8:50

I'm considering purchasing a sofa by Elite Leather, but there are no dealers in my area. I've found a website called Leather Furniture Expo that sells Elite Leather products. This website seems to be run by a store called Collier's out of the Orlando, FL area. Does anyone have experience with the Leather Furniture Expo website or Collier's? Can you tell me if you were satisfied with their customer service?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Leather Furniture Expo

Have to say we were really impressed. We purchased from them in August. They said 4 to 6 weeks to ship and it did. We received weekly updates along the way. People there were all very nice...answered all of our questions and sent free samples of the leather.

o

Jen,
Have you purchased the elite Leather from Leather Furniture expo? If so how do you like the Elite sofa and how was the experience with Leather Furniture expo.

Thanks

o

Yes, I did purchase the sofa and I'm very pleased both with the sofa by Elite Leather and with the service by Leather Furniture Expo. I've purchased from Elite before, so I knew that they produce high quality furniture. Leather Furniture was attentive to my questions and made sure that the process went as smoothly as possible. I would recommend both and would use them again.

o

Thanks Jen. Glad to hear you are happy with Elite and Leather Furniture Expo. The prices I am getting locally are almost double the price at Leather furniture expo so good option for us.

o

i do not heard about it but i do find some some nice sofa from other store, ikea is a good choice.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here