Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
snowang_gw

Any buying experience with Lenoir Empire Furniture in TN?

snowang
12 years ago

Interested in getting a Hickory White king bed and LexFurniture.com offered $5,540 shipped. I was checking for other dealers for HW and found a small one called Lenoir Empire Furniture based in TN. They offered an unbelievably low price of $4,840 shipped for the exact same finish & fabric. LexFurniture would not match that price. There hasn't been any discussion of Lenoir on the forum. The only information I was able to find were two complaints on BBB, one product related and the other billing issues. But they are still rated A+.

Does anyone have experience dealing with Lenoir? Good or bad - any information would be helpful. $700 difference is big enough that I may want to take the risk with a less known dealer. But just thought I'd check with you guys first.

Happy Turkey Day!

Comments (8)

• ILoveCookie
    12 years ago

I'd like to know too. I recently got a quote from Lexington, Green Front, and Lenoir Empire. Lexington was $1700 higher than Lenoir Empire. Green Front was $250 higher than Lenoir Empire. I cannot figure out why there was such a big price difference.

• EliteFurniture
    12 years ago

As with anything you get what you pay for. In my experience when retailers are giving very rock bottom pricing it raises a red flag.

• lennym
    12 years ago

Here's another vote for Lenoir. We bought a bedroom set from them about 6 years ago. Great service and a great price. They delivered up to the NYC area. The driver opened everything before he took the check. Then he set up everything for us. It was perfect. Would do it again.

• Debbierunkel
    11 years ago

Yeah I have a buying experience, absolute nightmare. I ordered a Hancock and Moore September sofa from these guys because they were willing to beat Annie's furniture price. Two re-deliveries later I am being forced to accept a sofa that is nothing like what I ordered. I suggest calling around before purchasing and paying a premium to do business with a company you trust. When it comes to high end furniture its not all about price

- Debbie

• dyw2012
    11 years ago

Could you tell me if you buy furniture from Lenoir Empire Furniture in TN? Do you have good experience there? I am thinking order something. They did offer much better price than Goods Home Furniture. Thank you

• twin1chrissy
    11 years ago

I've made three separate with them in the last four years and have been extremely pleased with their prices & services. They have incredible prices and will not price match anyone, that's their policy...I've tried:) Items have arrived in tact and within their estimated time frame. I had one problem with an ottoman, mostly due to mfg. and they were on top of them getting the item through production. Though I live in Nashville, I stopped in their store to pick up an item (save on shipping) in East TN and they're totally legitimate! I've met the owner, Walter and salespeople Linda & Sloan -all really nice people. In process now of making yet another order....like any good consumer get all your orders in writing and not over the phone-that's just obvious!

• ProfP
    10 years ago

Yes, bought a lot of furniture, good prices but service is sketchy. Also the person I worked with was suddenly fired and they still owe me money for a rug I returned. 6 months have passes with no explanation or renumeration. I would treed carefully. they are probably not worth the $700 difference -- you will end up paying it some other way.

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022