Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Narrow Leather Bruno Chair

Posted by lindacooper (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 26, 13 at 23:53

Does anyone know where I can find these leather chairs at a better price? Resoration Hardware is the only place I have seen them and they are so expensive
Narrow Leather Bruno Dining Chair
Or something kind of close to this style.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Narrow Leather Bruno Chair

These chairs are made in Vietnam. For this type of leather it will cost the manufacturer about 150.00 and about 40.00 to build and about 30.00 for freight from VN to you local store. Thats per chair, not including RH corporate markup and then the retail store markup. Thats why its the price they have. A US manufacturer can build this same chair for about 50.00 more; 270.00 which would retail in most stores for about 600.00.
If you buy from a manufacture that sells directly to the public (carolina chair as example) could get this same chair for about 420.00 each.

o

This style chair would be considered a 'slipper chair' style. I don't think you're going to find this from any other company, but you can search under 'leather slipper chair' and see what comes up that you might like. Or you can purchase a muslin covered slipper chair and have leather slip covers made for the chairs.

This chair from Moe's on Wayfair is $1,028

o

I know this is not exactly what you're looking for, but you could have leather slipcovers made for this chair. This Low Back Parson's Style Dining Chair in leather is only $123.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lo Back Dining Chair

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here