Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Round dinning room talble 60 inch-please help

Posted by mlbison (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 8, 09 at 23:52

I am in search of a 60" round extension dining table. I fell in love with one on Restoration Hardware and waited too long to order. It went on sale, now it's sold out! I'm finding it hard to find the right thing that doens't cost a fortune.

Any great advice on where to shop?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Round dinning room talble 60 inch-please help

I'm not sure of the quality of their furniture but I love this table.
Try to google search : efurnitureshowroom
And look at this table: Sonata Round Table 72 Inch - American Drew 804-702

Here is a link that might be useful: sonata table

o

Oops! I sent you the wrong table. Let me try again

o
RE: Round dinning room talble 60 inch-please help -2nd try

Here it is. I have been looking for a large round table too and they are hard to find. All the ones I like are out of my budget!lol

Here is a link that might be useful: round table

o
2nd table RE: Round dinning room talble 60 inch-please help -2nd

Here it is. I have been looking for a large round table too and they are hard to find. All the ones I like are out of my budget!lol

Here is a link that might be useful: round table

o

Here's one, but it has no leaves.

Here is a link that might be useful: 60

o

We have one made by Canadel. You can pick your stain/paint color, leg style, and edge style of the table top. http://www.canadel.ca/

We are very happy with it, except it is very hard to find large enough tablecloths (need a 90" round, and I have yet to find a large enough oval, so have to live with them being to short on the sides).

I can't remember how much we paid for it, as we bought an entire set with 8 chairs and a buffet/china cabinet all at the same time.

o

Have you tried saloom? I love ours. they definitely come in a 60" round, and I believe that you can do one with or without a leaf.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here