Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best online furniture site?

Posted by ksd51 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 30, 11 at 21:17

I am considering ordering a coffee table from allcoffeetables.com Anyone have any experience with this company? Any recommendations for other online furniture stores?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best online furniture site?

Ksd, are you in a reasonably large metropolitan area?

Figure out who sells what you like locally and get it from them. That way you are better protected if something just isnt right.

If a thread isnt right on a table leg we sell to someone in st louis i can have our guys go there, figure it out and maybe fix it, maybe replace it.

If someone buys a table from us and takes it seven hours away before finding a problem my options are more limited. What can I tell them, bring it back and I will get the parts needed in a day or two?

o
RE: Best online furniture site?

First I would want to know the manufacturer. That may give me a clue to the quality. Next I would want to know the Terms & Conditions of the sale. What if there are problems? I would also like to see the line in person to see the quality. Products in photos can be made to look very good when they are actually inexpensive.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here