Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Habersham entertainment center

Posted by doodles32162 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 6, 06 at 20:04

I am considering purchasing an entertainment center by a comapny called Habersham. It is 74"x27"x76" and the price for the "studio" finish is over $7,000 at a local store and $6,180 at Boyles in NC. Is anyone familiar with this company as I have never heard of it before I saw their catalog and wood finishes at our local furniture store. Is the furniture of good quality?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Habersham entertainment center

great line wonderful painted finishes. Worth the money.

o

We have a corner Habersham entertainment unit that we need to sell.... There is nothing wrong with it, we just went HDTV and this only holds up to 27" tv, I think. Its a green distressed wood and we have no complaints. I don't know what kind of finish you are thinking of ordering, but $7000 seems like a very high price. We paid about $2500 about 5 years ago.

o

Habersham is known for it's design details and finishes. Their factory is basically a large studio. They do not do any millwork there. All the wood parts are done at local shops and Habersham assembles the parts. Then they do their finish process. The Studio finishes are pieces of art in themselves. Studio finishes are multi-layered and textured.
All hand-applied. $6200 is not a bad price for the size of the piece you are looking at. If you liked the finish based on a sample, wait till you see the entire piece. One of my favorite lines.

o

How much is the king size Florentina bed by Habersham?

o

im selling mine for 950. on craigslist. i live in nj, i love it but too big for the room we are moving to. amazing! paid 9k for it years ago....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here