Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
idealistic_gw

My new sofa

Idealistic
9 years ago

I just received my new sofa made by Leathercraft it is a sofa that reclines the mechs will not have way work, the leather of the body does not match and has way to many long black lines in it. I was told that I would be out of a sofa if I wanted to re select or get another dyelot of that leather. I didn't think leather had a different dyelot for the same name and color. The cushions are fabric and they do not match and I got way too much of my material back. I guess they were going to keep some or all of it if they liked well even. All I know is my husband has heard enough of me talking about how bad the quality is on this sofa and yes the furniture store I bought it from wants to take it back to Leathercraft but hey I need something to sit on this is a small place it would be a mess to get the sofa back out the door. I live on the 3rd floor, I just do not know why I could buy the one the dept store had instead of order, I would have settled for complete leather if they would have sold it too me. Too bad this company only looks out for their buyers not the customers, I will never buy another piece of Leathercraft again. Something told me I should have bought that Hancock and Moore piece except my husband wanted the other one and it was $4000 dollars down the drain! Even the frame is not built well, I doubt it will even last 5 yrs, so please do not be a dummy like me never listen to your husband or buy leathercraft furniture girls!

Comments (2)