Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandyinva

Leatthercraft sofa in catalin copper, hickory chair

sandyinva
14 years ago

We have literally been looking for new family room furniture for a decade in ebbs and flows; finally made a decision to purchase a Leathercraft couch 2670 in catalina copper, we are also considering purchasing chairs from Hickory chair. Intially,this am, we liked the Hickory Chair couch we saw in the blue herringbone fabric, and accompanying chairs, and almost purchased it UNTIL the designer suggested leather. We have been stuck in a battle between leather and fabric for years, and when he suggested the Hancock Moore city sofa, it returned us to a Leathercraft sofa ( 2670) which we have considered off and on for the last year. Liked the H&M city sofa, but feel it is too big for our space, and for us, the LC was more comfortable, We will be going back to meet with the designer at the previous store, it was not our intention to purchase the LC sofa today, but size wise, it was a better choice for the room than the HCM.

I feel a little uncomfortable going back, now that we have ordered the other sofa, as I would have gone with anything that worked from this designer, but the first thing my husband said was after he suggested the City Sofa was let's compare it to the size of the Leathercraft.

So ultimately, since our decisions today have narrowed remaining options, is dependent upon quality for the chairs from Hickory Chair? My understanding is that Hickory chair remains a reliable source????

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County