Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
splats

Nathan Hale Furniture?

splats
10 years ago

Does anyone know anything about the quality of Nathan Hale furniture. I am looking at a queen bedroom set that looks gorgeous and appears well made. Is anyone familiar with this furniture.

Comments (5)

• splats
    Original Author
    10 years ago

this is the bed. There is also an armour.

This post was edited by splais on Thu, Oct 10, 13 at 17:09

• Holly- Kay
    10 years ago

I have a Nathan Hale chest that my father bought 45 to 50 years ago. It is rock maple and is still in pristine condition. It is very well made furniture.

• furnone
    10 years ago

Nathan Hale was made in Red Lion, PA and went out of business in the early 1980's. They made an excellent upper medium quality line of pine furniture.

• JIM B.
    6 years ago

Nathan Hale was produced by a number of east coast factories including one in Amesbury, Mass. I worked there from 1988 onward about 1 - 1/2 years. The quality was very good and many of the cabinets & dining room tables were amazing. Before this I worked for years for Brentwood Furniture which no longer exists. They made quality pine & oak furniture and went out of business on 12/24/1987

• SueAnn Dietrich Horrell-Geras
    6 years ago

I have ..a beautiful king size set ..

I plan to sell very soon

Nathan Hale .. furniture..is Outstanding.. Built to Last thru Generations..Needs to be Handed Down ...Like Our Parents have .. special.. Traditional pieces.

.Hard to Find such. . Quality.. these days ..in fact ..you can sand ..restain / paint to fit .. anyone's decor..

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals