Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rerod

Corinthian Inc reviews? Anyone?

rerod
9 years ago

I found a sectional I like by Corinthian furniture.

Does anyone have, or know weather this company makes decent furniture?

Im looking at this one.

http://www.corinthiancc.com/6500-6500.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Corinthian 6500 sect

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Realtor, RE/MAX
    9 years ago

Just saw this because I was considering a sofa, chair and ottoman by Corinthian. I loved the styling and fabric but after reading a number of terrible reviews, have changed my mind.

• HU-789613473
    3 years ago

Corinthian manufactures junk! Our sofa is less than 2 years old--first, the seam separated on a cushion--they refused to do anything about it, wanting us to spend over $200 to purchase new cover. Now, the frame totally broke, causing the sorings to drop. The sofa has been well taken care of--it is used by my husband, me and our 24 year old daughter.

• Mandy Gideons
    2 years ago

Absolute junk. After one year the material is pulling like a cheap sweater. My mom even bought the insurance and they refused to do anything, claiming a manufacturer defect. Also, Badcock furniture, where she bought it, will do nothing and treated my mom very rudely. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND OR SHOP AT BADCOCK FURNITURE!!

• HU-270714031
    last year

I purchased the Rachel rght sectional manufactured by Corinthian, from Bob Mills furniture in OKC, OK. After 4 months, I have had the exact same issues as referenced above, fabric tearing at the seam, seat cushions breaking down, back caving in, arm rest broken, etc. I have contacted Bob Mills and have gotten nothing but continuous run around. I contacted Corinthian directly and they stated they do not deal directly with the consumer, only with the vendor. They did state they give a 100% no questions asked refund to the vendor for any issues with the furniture. I paid $3,300 for this piece of junk. My recommendation to you is to 1. Avoid Bob Mills in OKC, OK and 2. do not purchase this brand of furniture.

• HU-453277330
    last year
    last modified: last year

I was shocked to see the reviews, because we have a leather recliner and we love it!

• HU-209843318
    3 months ago

Oh my goodness, did not read reviews before purchasing a sofa on clearance, i had never heard of corithian until now. hopefully it will stand the test of time with just two ppl

• PRO
    Michigan Discount Mattress
    12 days ago

I believe that there are other companies using the "Corinthian" name but I am referring to the upholstery company - mostly known for motion furniture - that I have been selling for years. I have never had a single warranty issue with them and my own family members own their stuff - to great reviews and experiences! I'm not sure if stores are buying salvage merchandise and selling it damaged or what but I've never experienced this kind of negative stuff.

Many know their heavy duty motion furniture without knowing it like this chair and I find them to be a great "value" company meaning; by their specs, they compete with higher end manufacturers, for an affordable price.

I have no "dog in the fight" as, SURE, I'd prefer to sell the more expensive stuff (lol) but Corinthian's has been great for me.