Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
claudia_sandgrower

CL chests question - your opinion?

claudia_sandgrower
14 years ago

Hello all! This is my first post here, though I'm a frequent lurker! I bought two chests that I found on Craigslist - here's pics of the chest-on-chest; I also bought the matching lingerie chest. The chest-on-chest is 51.5" x 36", the lingerie chest is 51.5" x 24". The hardware is solid brass and heavy, no lacquer that I can see. (Normally I'm not one for brass but I think these are beautiful.) The drawers are dovetailed and the pieces are solid wood, no veneer or particle board. I don't know when they were manufactured; certainly they're modern... I would guess the '80s or '90s. They're in pristine condition... a wonderful find for $300.00 for the pair, I think! I didn't find a manufacturer's mark, though, and was wondering if anyone here could tell me who the maker might be or how I could find out.

I'm going to post this on the home decorating forum, also, so you may see it there, too. Please ignore the green (ugh) carpet, clutter and white walls... the room is a work in progress! ;-)) Thanks!

Claudia