Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
afman916

Jackson Furniture

AFMan916
12 years ago

Quick question guys. The gf and I were at a local furniture store yesterday (Central PA) just looking around since a new living room sofa is on the To-Do list.

We want something that is plush, almost marshmallow like, that you sink into haha. We sat on one couch and it was PERFECT. Exactly what we are looking for in terms of "pillow top" like feel and stuffing.

It was a faux leather couch made by Jackson Furniture for $589. I checked out the Jackson Furniture website, and it seems like it may be a good couch for the next 5 years or so until we can get something REAL high quality.

Problem is, I googled Jackson Furniture reviews, and got NOTHING. Literally no forum posts or discussions. For a company that has supposedly been around for 75 years or so, I can't seem to find any reviews.

Has anyone heard of Jackson Furniture? Good/bad? It was the Tahoe line, just said it was a faux leather material with Comfort Coil Seating (sounds like a possible marketing gimmick, or could be a great way to extend the life and feel of the cushions. I can't tell).

I'm most worried about durability, as the current faux leather set we bought on a whim when we were a little younger (and dumber haha) during a store closeout has not held up too well in terms of overall construction, scratches from the dog and cat, sagging cushions, etc. I know that a $600 faux leather couch isn't going to hold up as well as a $5k top grain leather sofa, but I'm tired of the cream color and sagginess of our current couch so I'm really just looking for a good stopgap for 5 years or so until our "lifetime" leather couch can be purchased.

Thanks for any help guys!

Comment (1)