Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nightstand with side panel access

Posted by jannz77 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 6, 13 at 12:41

I'm trying to find an example of a nightstand that has an access on the side. The front is closed... but from the bed side you could access shelves that are inside the stand.

My idea is that a c-pap machine could reside INSIDE the cabinet instead of being visible sitting on top of the stand.

I've been googling... but my keywords aren't bringing back anything close to what I'm looking for. Maybe it hasn't been invented yet..??..

Anybody here see or know of an example..??..
Links appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nightstand with side panel access

Just drill a hole in the side for the tubing to come out.

o

http://dennyallencabinets.com/nightstands.html

o

Thanks clt3 -- pretty close to the concept I had in mind. I think I want shelving but at least this gives me a place to start.

Appreciate your taking the time to respond!

o

Or just attach some baskets to the back of the nightstand for the mask and drill a hole in the back and keep the main body of the equipment inside the nightstand. You can get longer and narrower baskets so the stand doesn't have to be pulled out too far from the wall.

o

Jann, you can always attach shelving to any nightstand yourself. Just get some bracket and wood and voila!

o

Or you could just put everything in the nightstand drawer with a hole cut in the back for the electrical cord.

Here is a company that makes nightstands for the C-Pap machines.

Here is a link that might be useful: cpapnighstands

o

Thanks Beverly27 -- this is such a good example of the functionality that I'm looking for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here