Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sofa and chair fabric

Posted by tomtrek (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 12:36

The attached image shows the sofa and chair I have purchased. They await my decision on fabric selections. The leather is on the left, under the chair, and the fabric is on the right, under the sofa. An image of the wood and finish sample is also included on the left. The color of the wall is close to that shown. The image between the sofa and chair is the art that is planned for the wall behind the sofa.

1. What are you thoughts on leather for both sofa and chair? (This was my original idea)
2. What are your thoughts on fabric sofa and leather chair?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sofa and chair fabric

who is the manufacturer of this?

o

Simply Amish

o

I think the fabric would be very nice on the sofa. I personally am not fond of leather sofas because they aren't as cozy as fabric, but they are very practical. I think the leather chair would work well with it, too. I love the blue - you'll have so many choices of accessory colors which will look good with it.

o

Thank you very much; decision made!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here