Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Heavenly bed mattress.....

Posted by momto1 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 11, 05 at 23:56

Have any of you ordered one of these mattresses? We loved sleeping on one but I'm wondering how easy and quick the ordering process is? Seems like, if I remember correctly, it can take quite a while...
Thanks for any info.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Heavenly bed mattress.....

Is this one of those that's featured by a hotel? I've been reading that one reason why they feel so great is that hotels replace their mattresses quite often. At home, the foam, etc., can break down rather quickly.

Anyway, you can get your question answered at the forum linked below if you like.

Susan
whose new mattress arrived today, and who is going to bed very shortly with her fingers crossed

Here is a link that might be useful: mattress forum

o

Yes.. I have slept on it and purchased it..

Takes approximately 12 days all together..

This is the place where i bought it from. I bought latex.. Feels like hotel like bed www.1heavenlysleep.com

I have attached a link where you can see and get your bed. It's lovely :).. Enjoy

Here is a link that might be useful: 1HeavenlySleep

o

I ordered a Westin Heavenly bed and I did not like this mattress. For the first couple of weeks, it felt comfortable, but then I started to experience lower back pain every time I woke up. The pain would disappear as soon as I got out of bed. I ended up getting rid of the mattress.

With a pillowtop mattress such as the Heavenly Bed, you have to remember that foams may compress and form body impressions. This mattress is the Simmons Beautyrest Classic...it is NOT a top-of-the-line Simmons mattress. Remember that hotels can replace worn down mattresses, and what may feel comfortable in a hotel for a few nights may not feel comfortable in the long run at home.

But you may love this mattress. Everyone is different when it comes to what mattress best suits them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here