Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
atadtall

Crate & Barrel Huntley Woods sectional, looking for manufacturer

atadtall
14 years ago

Hi All!

Does anyone know who manufactures the Huntley Woods line for Crate & Barrel??? Or a company that makes a similar style for less?

I actually got a KILLER deal on a Huntley Woods sectional from my local C&B store last year. I guess they had mismarked the sale price on it and I ended up saving over 40% on their regular price. I loved the couch once I got it, except for one thing...the fabric showed signs of wear and actually ended up looking incredibly stained within days!!! The salepeople at my local C&B were super nice and tried their best to help, but unfortunately, the higher ups refused to do anything other than give me another couch in the same fabric, which they admitted was defective, OR they offered to sell me one in another fabric but I would have lost every single penny of my discount and have to pay more than the original price for the sectional in an "upgraded" fabric.

I guess the fabric was such a problem, that they actually pulled the Huntley line from stores for a while. I visited the store recently and see that they are carrying it again, but it still has the same type of fabric.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction in finding the manufacturer of the sofa or someone who makes a similar style. (I did agree with another post about the feather issue, that was kinda annoying.)

Thanks for all your help!!!! :0)