Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
isabellar_gw

Nantuckit Furniture Review

IsabellaR
12 years ago

This company is a waste of money. We ordered a love seat and sofa from Taylor Scott slip cover collection. This was a purchase of over $5000. The slip covers came in the wrong pattern. So we had to send them back and requested a shipping box and shipping labels. The box they sent us was too small to fit even one slip cover so we had to find a larger box. I notified Nantuckit and they said they would have Taylor Scott send a bigger box. They did not so they said send it anyway. I emailed and called and said that was not a good idea because the material would be wrinkled so they had to press the new slip covers before returning them. Two months later the slip covers were returned, but the sofa slip cover was wrinkled, scratched and poorly-fit (too baggy) at the bottom. Taylor Scott said that's how they received it. Well that's because they sent us a box too small to ship it in. We showed them photos of the damages. Finally they relented and we sent the sofa slip cover back to Taylor Scott. Three months later (yes, that's 5 months after the first delivery, 7 months after the original order and payment). So now we have the sofa slip cover returned and it is still too big. It looks cheap! Poor quality. What a waste of $5000 and I have to live with this ugly reminder of my stupidity everyday.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!