Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gregstu

Bassett Custom Dining Tables

Gregstu
9 years ago

Anyone out there bought Bassett custom dining tables. Went out of character today and did an impulse buy before researching. Looks like Bassett gets pretty low reviews out there, but I didn't see any complaints about the custom dining room tables (mostly sofas, etc.), but am still having some buyer's remorse. I think I have a few days to back out of the the deal. Anyone want to weigh in and help a brother out?

Comments (2)

• ShellKing
    9 years ago

I've bought a lot of furniture from Bassett -- case goods and upholstered -- and recently went back for more. A dining room table may be one of the few items I haven't purchased. I really like the price point and I've always felt like I got a good value for the price that I paid. My local store has always treated me great and been very helpful if there was ever a problem. For example, I thought the wood on a drawer front looked funky after 2 years, and they replaced it.

I think they are independently owned; try not to let a bad review for another location's customer service influence you.

I have been very happy with all my Bassett purchases.

• keatikr
    9 years ago

My sister bought a dining table at Basset about 7 years ago. Looks like a beautiful wood table, but has some sort of finish on top such that they use with small kids every day and it continues to look like new. I have space limitations so they wont work for me (need Narrow table) but hers has been fantastic!

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994