Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daniel's Amish

Posted by ValVal (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 6, 12 at 17:01

I've seen a bedroom set I like at Furniture Fair in Cincinnati made by Daniel's Amish. I have googled & searched for info on this manufacturer, but I'm not coming up with much. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of this brands? It appears to be well made. I really don't believe it's actually Amish made, though I do like it. Any info on this brand/company would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daniel's Amish

Its not uncommon for many Chinese companies to put a US name / spin on their products, and they specifically like to use the word: Amish.

o

I saw this from a couple of websites that sell Daniel's Amish.

Daniel's Amish from Daniel Yoder is made in America, Amish handcrafted, and built to last for generations. Inside every piece you will be inspired by the beauty of the craftsmanship. The hardwoods are carefully harvested in the hill country of Ohio then graded, cured, and selected before handcrafted into heirloom furniture.
I also see this phone number listed for the actual company of Daniel's Amish in Ohio. General Information
Organization Daniel's Amish Collection, Llc
Office Address 100 Straits Ln
Killbuck, OH 44637-9549
County Holmes
General Phone (330) 276-0110

o

I googled info on Chinese companies using U.S. names & it's amazing what's going on. I also found info on Daniel's Amish being made in OH so I took a chance & ordered it. I hope it's as well made as the pieces in the store appeared to be! Thanks for the info.

o

I worked at Daniels Amish Collection and I can tell you that everything is 100% ALL Amish made. If you are from Ohio, they will give you tour if you are still not convinced.

o

I was thrilled to see that Levin Furniture carried this American made line.
I was less thrilled with the quality though. Not bad, mind you... but the devil is in the details.

o

I've had the furniture 5 months now & I really like it. It is very well made and very nice looking. I love the queen sized sleigh bed. The dresser is very spacious with drawers that hold a lot more clothes than my old furniture drawers held. I am happy with it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here