Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mmichbob

Max Furniture in Dallas, Texas-stay away!

mmichbob
17 years ago

Everyone, please, please, please stay away from Max Furniture (MaxFurniture) in Dallas, Texas. They are a power seller on Ebay (and on the web) but I question the authenticity of their positive feedback. I have been informed that feedback that is mutually withdrawn is usually a result of getting a full refund, so the buyer just "goes away". Their furniture is poorly constructed using MDF (medium density fiberboard)resulting in splitting and becoming unglued. I have also read that false accounts are set up to post positive feedback or incentives are offered to leave such. Employees also leave positive feedback.

After months of requesting replacements for defective items, good friends of mine still have no replacements even though they have written proof of their entitlement to the exchange.They promised them "the world" before purchasing.

I have found many reputable furniture retailers using this forum, i.e.in North Carolina but, please, still do your research. I still think "word of mouth" is the best. Be aware, even the BBB is not a good source because retailers can still get a satisfactory rating with unresolved disputes. Besides, not everybody reports problems to the BBB and go directly to their credit card company with issues. So, it's still "buyer beware"!

Comments (36)

• ltgift
    17 years ago

I saw this and had to register. I live in Texas and know first hand that Max Furniture is the worst. I sent this link to their customer service.
    Good idea. I have to find other forums to post.

• goodwir
    17 years ago

I agree! Stay away from Max Furniture! I ordered a bedroom set that they advertised was in stock and supposedly ready to ship in 2 - 3 days. I did not have enough credit available on my card, so I paid with a money order. That was seven weeks ago. They suspended action on the shipment for two weeks to insure my payment cleared even though they had the $$ immediately. Then four weeks later I sent an email requesting the status of my order. A customer representative sent me an email saying it would be shipped in the next two business days. That was over two weeks ago. It's now going on eight weeks since I ordered the bedroom set. MAX Furniture ignores my E-mails requesting the status of my order. Because I did not make the purchase through EBAY, I am not allowed to post a comment about them I also feel Max Furniture's EBAY rating is suspect. I am out of pocket over $3000 and am not sure I will ever get the furniture or my $$ back.

• ttrend
    17 years ago

I had purchased a fairly big order ( 12k ) with Max Furniture in Dec. I received nothing but a great product, timely delivery and great customer service. Trust me, I did my homework before spending this kind of money. I checked their feedback, how long they have been in business, etc. They have one of the highest satisfaction ratings on the web from various sources, and one of the best policies I have found among furniture stores. I use forums quite frequently to do research and get 3rd party feedback. This is why I take offense to 1st posting. Its always interesting how a friend of a friend had a problem, and you were so touched that you just had to take action. I have seen this NONSENSE before, most of the time its dirty competition tricks. Reason why its always a "friend" because they donÂt want to get sued for slander. Unless you purchased something, stay away from making baseless comments. Do you want real world feedback? This is what experts recommend: Check feedback ( ebay, paypal, BBB, SQ Trade ). Call listed number. Check web positioning, there is a reason why some search engines rank sites higher than others. Check how long they have been doing business, check for local address (most companies are overseas). I have called number of places before ordering. Max Furniture was the only one I have fund with a warehouse. All others were drop shippers. I canÂs say Max Furniture is the best or the worst company. I can tell you they do the right thing 99% of the time according to various feedback sources.

• mmms
    17 years ago

I agree with the last post. This looks like a bitter competitor who cannot handle real competition. Most consumers are too smart for "North Carolina Direct" myth. They get furniture from overseas, just like everybody else. I donÂt buy this "fake feedback" theory, you cannot create several thousand comments with some employee accounts. Each account only counts as one rating, no matter how many feedbacks you leave. Paypal has even more rigid regulations. IÂll take a word of Ebay and Paypal customers who actually purchased something over this, any day.

• tt111r_yahoo_com
    16 years ago

I guess we can all trust a user name mmms.
    I have not received nor heard from them since I placed an order 3 1/2 months ago. Every call is representive is busy or out to lunch, care to leave a message etc. Well I finally fed up with them and cancelled my order. I can't image how hard it would be to get satisfaction if you had a problem with your order.

• bakabakaian
    16 years ago

there's a study showing a lot of ebay sellers build false reputation by buying/selling auctions worth 0.01. (see link below if you don't believe me.)

don't believe what these people are saying about trusting ebay feedback. i trust word of mouth on boards like these much more, especially when there are so many 'mutually withdrawn' feedbacks. probably max is leaving lots of retaliatory negative feedback and people want that cleared.

i don't trust these guys an inch.

Here is a link that might be useful: feedback study

• mmms
    16 years ago

You are only proving my point in regards to ebay feedback. Most of their feedbacks are for transactions of $1000 or more. Those cant be fake feedbacks, ebay fees would eat you alive to create those. Your explanation still does not address their paypal ranking, Alexa ranking, etc. Look at their Alexa report, with that kind of traffic they have to be a major company. If you donÂt trust Alexa, Ebay, Paypal, I donÂt think online shopping is for you.
    Why would I trust a blog where there is no control who gets to post these?
    Initial post is so fake ( 99% sure its competition )its borderline ridicules you cant see through it.

• bakabakaian
    16 years ago

um, less than 20 of max furniture's ebay transactions still list an amount, so you are being TOTALLY disingenuous when you say that "most of their feedbacks are for transactions of $1000 or more." sure, most of the TWENTY that we can see a value for. The other thousands could be one cent transactions. Did you READ the study I posted to see how this works? The authors show that this is a VERY common technique on Ebay. Their Alexa ranking? Sure, they have a site with a lot of traffic. So what? Many etailers with a lot of traffic have poor customer service. This forum is designed to allow people to discuss their opinions. I know nothing of Max Furniture, but I do know that YOU are spewing a lot of BS. You must be from the company..... I am an individual furniture buyer in San Francisco, CA, and based on the reports on this site, and YOUR over-the-top answers, I would never buy from you. Never.

• mmms
    16 years ago

Yes, I must be from the company because I don't agree with you. Using your analogy, you must be a competitor that is getting his butt kicked. Get your head checked Mr. conspiracy theory. So far the only BS I hear is coming from you. I don't care where you buy your furniture, and good luck paying retail for it. I never purchased anything from them nor did you, so lets concentrate on your "research". Feedback that does show prices is not a random most expensive items, but last 20 items. Therefore, this leads me to believe that they have set up last 20 feedbacks just for you and me, to show a high dollar value, get real. Check their feedback in 30-60-90 days, next 20 items will have a very same average. Also, conveniently you failed to mention that even with fake feedbacks you would have to create thousands of accounts that require a verified address, credit card or a bank account. One account counts as ONE feedback no matter how many transactions. Your explanation on Alexa ranking is so moronic I will not even attempt to elaborate.
    "Low ranking means you are small and insignificant, big ranking means you are bad and donÂt service your customers"
    With your senseless theories you can question Ebay, Alexa, Paypal, and everything else you may find it convenient. Fact is, if you look at all of the variables, and make an educated decision.
    Ps. DonÂt let the facts get in the way of your theories.

• pinata
    16 years ago

I have had a Terrible experience with Maxfurniture.com.
    Go buy furniture somewhere else. Some store that has a reasonable repair/return policy and a Customer Service department that actually exists...

I bought a complete new wood Furniture Set and received ½ the items broken/used and one item was actually previously repaired (noticeably repaired not to spec).

You only have two Options for a problem with Maxfurniture Repair or Return (NO Replacement is offered)

Option 1 Repair: They offer a "Repair" ONLY, no Replacement for "Damaged" items regardless of the severity of the damage to the Broken piece of furniture. They can ship you junk that is literally broken in pieces and they will not send a replacement.

Option 2 Return: For a Return of this broken furniture there are Fees that amount to 50% of the original cost of the Furniture. The initial "Free" shipping fee is charged back to you, plus a return shipping fee, plus a % restocking fee, all adding up to a whopping 50% of the original cost of the Furniture. To return Their Broken Stuff!!!

• kmealy
    16 years ago

I think you can save a lot of money there because they have a low margin. ;-)

• kennykwong
    16 years ago

I bought 3 James Madison vanities from them and spent 4,200 on all three vanities. Only 2 of the 3 vanities arrived after a 3 week lead time, but some of the parts were defective. Now I have to wait another 3-4 weeks for the parts to arrive.

Here is the note I sent to Max Furniture

Max Furniture.

Your ability to serve the customer is horrendous. Since you don't have inventory onhand, you can't fill orders and your sales team throw out dates that are not reliable. I placed my order in early October and only 2 of the 3 orders arrived last week. Once the order was placed, no contact was made on when the order would arrive. I sent out two emails and called 3 times before I received any information about my order status. After placing my order, the parts were defective. My contractors can't find these parts at Home Depot and I am left waiting at least '4 weeks' for replacement parts. My home doesn't have any working bathroom sinks on my 2nd floor thanks to your inability to fill an order.

I hope you can look at your supply chain and determine how to best satisfy the needs of your customers. I have no idea what volume of orders you deal a day/week/month/year, but something needs to be fixed.

Filling an over is easy. Look at your supply and forecast , do a supply-demand match, determine scheduling/shipping date and notify the customer. Secondly, keep enough safety stock so that your customer don't need to wait 1-2 months for an order.

Not sure if I am a small customer/big customer but whatever the case is, your service stinks. Love to hear about how other customers have been seviced.

Positive Note: There are some positive things though. I am happy with the vanities and they are worth every penny. Your website provides great photos and what you see is what you get. No complaints on the quality of the product. Have to admit the James Madison Vanity (Model: 147-514-5731-1 James Martin Signature Collection) is a great looking vanity but a pain in the ass to put together. Even worse if your parts are damaged. Secondly, the design of the sink bowl does not allow the water to drain correctly. You should provide a feedback link on each product that allows customers to submit their reviews....This helps especially if customers can't look at the product first hand.

BTW..I am still waiting for my 3rd vanity. Hopefully no problem with this order.

• dizzy83
    16 years ago

Can anyone tell me please how long it took to get a delivery date from Max furniture? I'd place an order on the 5th of this month and I still can't get a delivery date from them, Everytime I call them they say someone will get in touch with you soon, I just hope I'm not going to be one of them people giving them a bad review, I must say that the furniture at Max look absolutely beautiful on the Internet and I hope that I will love it once I get it.

• dizzy83
    16 years ago

OK People, I just recived my furniture from Max a few hours ago but they haven't been unpack yet, They will be when my husband gets home from work, I must say that I'm getting very scared after reading all this comments!! What I odered looks absolutely beautiful on the pictures so I'm hoping they will look the same when we open the boxes!! Wish me luck :) I'm also hoping and praying that the people who wrote bad reviews in here are totally WRONG!! Thanks

• dizzy83
    16 years ago

Well people with bad reviews, I'm not staying away from Max furniture period! I'd recived my entertaiment center, and my office desk with chair and it's absolutely gorgeous! Just like it shows on pictue on their website, It was worth every penny and the 3 weeks wait! Thanks mmms for being right about MF, I will keep shopping for more with no doubt!

• dizzy83
    15 years ago

Well, I guess I spoke to soon about Max furniture, I'd placed another order on march 28, The sales rep assured me the items were in stock but they were not, I'd called them about 2 weeks ago and they said I would get a delivery date by April 25th and I still haven't heard from them, This will be the last time I will be ordering from them, Very unprofessional of them not to contact the customer to let them know about the order status or if there's a problem, I guess I will be waiting for my items for another month since it usually takes 3 weeks for the items to arrive after it leaves their warehouse, If I don't hear for them in the next day or so I will cancel my order.

• briant73
    15 years ago

I just couldn't help myself and had to comment in this thread. I have no experience with Max Furniture so I can and will not comment about their products/services. What I want to add to anyone reading this thread is that it seems very strange if not bordering on spam of some type.

I noticed some of the more frequent posters to this message thread have no other postings on the furniture forum and in fact I found no posting when running a search of all of gardenweb. Maybe the posts are legit but to me it's odd because usually the posters who have been wronged by a company are in other threads asking where to locate a reuputable company. As for the ones praising it, why only in this thread?

I noticed some people who either are praising or bashing the company in question seem to know the stores policy through and through. I am amazed consumers are so passionate about a furniture store to know it so well. Either way just because a poster say's something doesn't make it so.

So my advice to anyone thinking about using the company in question is - Check the feedback, call the store, make sure you learn the store policies from the store's personnel and then make your own decision. Also use a credit card if possible since most Cards offer help when a deal goes bad. Actually this advice goes for buying from any vendor.

• myr54
    15 years ago

TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT, I'M IN A BATTLE WITH MAX FURNITURE AT THIS TIME. I'M ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT GOT SUCK UP WITH THEIR ALLURING ADVERTISEMENT AND ORDERED A DOUBLE SINK VANITY. MY FIRST CHOICE WERE ORDERED AND PLACED ON MARCH 15,2008 WITH THE SCHEDULE DELIVERY 7 TO 14 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER WERE PLACED. APPROX. THE END OF MARCH. NO CALL OR E-MAIL FROM MAX SO I DECIDED TO E-MAIL THEM FOR UPDATES, UNTIL THEY'D TOLD ME THAT MY ORDER WERE OUT OF STOCK. NEVER TOLD ABOUT THE CHANGES. THEY SAID THEY HAVE A SIMILAR VANITY AND CAN SHIP IT ASAP. THE APPROX DELIVERY DATE OF MAY 16-20. MAY 16, CAME AROUND, GOT A CALLED FROM THE GUY NAME RICHARD (DELIVERY GUY) HE'S 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE, YES! UNTIL THE ADDRESS HE WAS SAYING WAS NOT FAMILIAR TO ME. I COME TO FIND OUT HE'S IN FLORIDA AND I AM IN PENNSYLVANIA! I CALLED AND E-MAIL SHANNON H. AND MISSY, TO FIND OUT THAT A "WRONG ADDRESS WERE GIVEN TO THE DELIVERY MAN". VANITY WERE SENT BACK TO TEXAS TO RE ROUTE THE SHIPPING AND UPGRADE MY DELIVERY TO "PLATINUM" WITH NO EXTRA COST. IT TOOK THEM FROM MAY 16 TO JUNE 6 FRIDAY, TO FINALLY GET TO ALLENTOWN (I GUESS THEY WERE RIDING ON THE BIKE). I DON'T CARE AT THIS POINT, IT FINALLY ARRIVED. LEFT WORK AND MET THE DELIVERY GUYS AT MY HOUSE. THEY DID NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE "PLATINUM" UPGRADE BECAUSE NOBODY TOLD THEM THE CHANGES UNTIL I SHOWED THEM THE E-MAIL FROM MAX AND THEY WERE OKAY THEN. OPEN THE BOX TO FIND OUT THAT MY VANITY WERE DAMAGED!!!!!!!! CHIPPED AND CRACKED GRANITE, WOOD PANEL FROM THE BACK OF THE CABINET WERE SPLIT AND WARPPING, LOOKS LIKE JUST A THIN PLYWOOD. CALLED CUSTOMER SERV AND SPOKE WITH ERICA. SHE SAID, KEEP THE DAMAGED VANITY, TAKE A PICTURE, SENT THE PICTURE TO THEM AND WHEN THEY RECEIVED IT THEY WILL SEND A NEW VANITY. WHAT IN A HELL KIND OF DRUGS WAS SHE TAKING?? I FEEL LIKE I WAS TALKING TO AN ALIEN FROM MARS. WHY WOULD I KEEP A DAMAGED VANITY FOR? WHAT WOULD I DO WITH THE DAMAGED ONE WHEN THE NEW ONE ARRIVE? SHE'S NOT SO SWIFT! MAYBE THIS IS THE COMPANY ROUTINE WHEN THEIR IN BIND.
    LIE, LIE, COVER UP, AND IGNORE PHONE CALLS AND E-MAILS. AND
    THE ICING ON THE CAKE WITH MY MESS WAS THE BILL I RECEIVED WITH THE DUE DATE OF JUNE 2. I DISPUTE THE BILL THOUGH AM WAITING FOR THE ANSWER. SO, AT THIS TIME, I DON'T HAVE MY VANITY AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT KIND OF EXCUSES AM GONNA GET FROM THEM ON MONDAY. I SHOULD CANCEL MY ORDER, WILL REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS CONSUMER, PUT A LOT OF COMMENT ALL OVER INTERNET, AND HOPE OTHERS WILL LEARN FROM ALL THE MISTAKES WE MADE. CHECK THE REVIEW FIRST AND MAKE THE DECISION BASE ON THAT. DO NOT GET SUCK UP ON FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.
    THANK YOU.

• jodidesign
    15 years ago

I saw a vanity on Max Furniture's site that looked really terrific - almost exactly what we wanted - for a phenomenal price. Here is a link to the site with photos in case you are interested (I couldn't upload them here.) https://www.maxfurniture.com/Double+Vanities+Click+Here+/2883/147-519-DA-5831.asp

I was pretty concerned about buying something like this sight-unseen so I did some investigating. I found this post and also did my own research. When I called the company and asked a number of POINTED questions about the vanity construction, here is what I found:
    1) The vanity is made of MDF with oak veneer
    2) It is nailed and glued together
    3) Drawer fronts are wood, bottoms/sides are metal, and they are screwed together
    4) The top is made with acrylic manufactured stone
    5) The faucets (so they said) are stainless steel with chrome plating (never heard this one before!)

Regardless of the company's service, thanks to the questions I asked, I was able to gather all of the information I needed to determine that this doesn't meet my standards for a quality vanity. It is probably not worth anything close to what it costs, though it is well designed appearance-wise.

All that said, I do not want to say anything explicitly against Max Furniture; they were helpful and honest on the phone and told me everything that I wanted to know in one phone call. When I asked a question the original rep did not know the answer to, she connected me with someone else who did know.

Not sure how this influences the "stay away" argument, but relative to the original poster's comments regarding the cheap construction of their furniture, I can certainly say that this piece is not one that is made very well. The details, though not disclosed on the site, were made plain very quickly in a simple phone call.

• mustangs81
    15 years ago

To expand on briant73's post back in '08, isn't it funny that the Max Furniture supporters all registered with iVillage the same day or within 2 days of posting their praise of Max. Those of us who use the forums for information gathering know this is a sure sign of a setup.

• corn-holio
    15 years ago

So everybody leaving negative feedback is wrong....
    And waiting for your furniture for 4 months is right then huh ????
    I have ordered our bedroom furniture in late 2008 directly from max furniture's website. First it was not delivered because according to max furniture representative it was damaged by Delivery Company.
    Second time it was delivered with about a month delay with big crack and gaps in the mirror frame.
    they were not responding to my emails, not able to tell me what steps will be taken, not answering when we started talking about extra insurance, warranty and "white glove" (with muddy shoes)delivery I pay for (about $300 extra). Most of the time there is nobody to answer the phone like today all day. I was told by secretary that there is only one person in customer service department and she will be there tomorrow. So after about 4 months of ping-pong my $3000 dollar bedroom with extra warranty and "white glove" delivery is not complete and who knows if it ever will be. BUT I have to pay for it every month - forgive me but as someone already told me - it's like I bought a bicycle with no handlebars, paid for the whole thing and they keep telling me it's not their responsibility.
    I live in Illinois not in Texas, I am not an eBay buyer and I have found this forum when I was searching for people with same bad experience to see if it's just me or if it's the company.
    So one more time:

1) not delivered
    2) one month delay
    3) delivered but damaged
    4) 3 months delay
    5) discussions with customer service not leading anywhere
    6) delivered but damaged again
    7) who knows whatÂs next

YES it is the company if you still can STAY AWAY FROM MAX FURNITURE.

• corn-holio
    14 years ago

Update:
    After one month and hours on the phone with their customer service the mirror is still not delivered. On 25th of April it will be 5 months since we ordered our bedroom set. Of course they keep sending the bill that includes charges for never delivered mirror...

• rbest34_gmail_com
    13 years ago

Horrible company, I ordered something in December, 2011. Horrible communication, horrible service, and horrible business practices. The order came 6 weeks after it was ordered. When it arrived and I finally opened the box there were chips all over the furniture and a door was broken. You call and don't get anyone to call you back. You email and you can't get anyone to email you back. Best part was when the shipping company called and said they needed to set up a delivery, to someone named Adolfo and I was getting a sofa set, ahem I ordered a damn TV console? Oh and to boot it was in an entirely different state. Now I'm trying to get the junk out of my house and now they're telling me that I have to pay round trip freight to and from California, back to Texas when shipping was free. Oh and I paid for the shipping insurance. Buyer beware, crap furniture with really crappy service.

• lisa297_aol_com
    13 years ago

I am from NJ and had placed an order with Max Furniture.
    They say allow four to five weeks for delivery. After I waited over five weeks I called to cancel the order. They charged me $390. for a delivery that I never received and that they don't mention during the purchasing.
    Now I'm fighting the charge.
    They suck!

• zuritak80_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

We are looking into Max furniture to buy a dinning set. I have read and the post and I have to say that I will not even bother looking at their site any more.
    I don't want to think I will be getting something and never do. Thank you for posting.

• bouncir_gmail_com
    12 years ago

Hello everyone,
    Thank you for your postings
    . You have helped me not to do a mistake with my so hard earned money. I will not even think about Max Furniture.

• Poodlecakes22_aol_com
    12 years ago

I just ordered a vanity from maxfurniture and now the reviews here are making me nervous that I will never recieve my product and if I do get it I will recieve damaged goods.

The vanity is listed as solid hardwoods and it is NOT glued or made from MDF. I really hope they are honest with me.

• bryantshyree_att_net
    12 years ago

I ordered more than $9000.00 worth of furniture from MAX Furniture it has been several weeks now and I have heard from them or received the furniture. After reading all the comments I am really afraid that I am going to be ripped-Off. Someone suppose to be calling me back but I haven't heard from them. I hope someone can post something positive about them so I can feel at ease.

• Cathrun
    12 years ago

I am so glad I found these posts! I was just about to pull the trigger on a purchase of two bathroom vanities from Max Furniture. I googled James Martin vanities for the hell of it and found all this info on here about the company. After seeing all these negative write-ups I will stay away. Thank you for posting these.

• ksav
    12 years ago

Thank you for posting. After a delay in processing, I saw this site and I canceled my order immediately. That stress is not worth any savings!

• KyraBB
    11 years ago

Why did I not find this forum before?? Placed an order, did not get an estimate on the shipping. After a few days, wrote them an email, got a response saying the vanity was temporarily out of stock but it would be shipped about a month later. As the date approaches, wrote them another email to confirm shipping of my vanity. They told me it would be shipped July 30th!
    Did a Google search, trying to find it somewhere else, found this forum, canceled right away.

• toeflower
    11 years ago

James Martin is the line carried by Max Furniture and other sellers including Premiere Vanities in California. I think the Max Furniture must be where it all comes from. Not sure. I ordered a pretty 48" antique white "distressed" vanity (model Model # 0M-173) last Fall from Premiere. Sales staff was helpful and good. I was able to both talk on the phone and email. Changed my mind about color choice /ship date a few times and they were easy to work with--amending my days old order. I wasnt ready to install it immediately upon arrival so it has been stored. Upon receipt, I opened packaging to check for damage during shipment. Both the vanity and the topical brown countertop arrived in good shape. The cardboard box reads "James Martin" and "made in China". Its February now, and I have taken it out of storage and into the light and this is what I see -- a very bad "distressing" job. The paint is not really distressed, which is fine with me. As far as I can tell, the "distressing" consists of 3" long shallow grooves regularly spaced on the door stiles and cabinet panels. They really look dumb and I want to fill them. The paint and corners are not worn, which I prefer, but there are two different shades of white. The two side legs and bottom are a whiter white than the doors and panels --which are a greener white. There is also a fingerprint in the finish on the right side near the top back--in an inconspicuous spot, but its there. The finish in the corners and crevices of the panels is slightly grainy in areas from painted dust. The symmetrical grooves bother me the most followed by the mismatched paint job. When I get around to it I will be fill the grooves with spackle, give it all a light sanding and repaint it. I didnt shop around alot before this purchase so I dont know how it compares in price and quality to other brands. It is apparently solid oak and plywood (a grainy plywood back under the paint) I didnt want Home Depot MDF. I suspect for a higher quality I would have paid a higher price. Overall it is pretty but not top quality. The countertop is nice, and sink basin is stock quality with a plastic chrome ring around the over flow--looks better when this trim piece is removed.

• freethinker99
    11 years ago

It is almost hard to find any modestly priced vanity that is not made in China or Vietnam. They do a pretty good job but often times they use a lot of fill and faucets could be better. As with most, but not all purchases, there is a price value relationship.

• sunset546val
    8 years ago

I purchase furniture from furnituremax, Next day I called and candled order, because this furniture will not feet to my rooms I canceled they said than they already shipped my order past 8 hours from time when I ordered. After she said will charge me overstocking fee, I was agreed, but so far no furniture and not refund 7 days past.

Every time when I called furniture max they said different thing.

I do not understand how they still in business????

• Jeanine Constantine
    6 years ago

This is how our MAX Furniture looks now. We purchased a 72" JAMES MARTIN cottage white Brookfield vanity, double mirror and linen cabinet. NO return info/ assistance by MAX Furniture and James Martin "does not deal directly with the public" . HORRIBLE waste! Not sure what to do now.....ouch

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz