Return to the Furniture Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeking reclining conversation sofa - is Arizona Leather good?

Posted by arielitas_mom (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 5, 08 at 12:28

Greetings all - I'm looking to get rid of my family room loveseat and chair and replace it with a single piece.

The sofa will be floated in the middle of the room facing an entertainment center. I was thinking that a curved sofa would be nice as I didn't want a wall of sofa to be the first thing you see when you enter the room. A conversation sofa would give me the angles I'm looking for, but most seem to come with ottomans, not recliners.

The only ones I've seen so far with recliners on both ends is made by Arizona leather (which I think might be the same as Omnia leather, but I'm not sure...others on the forum have said that Arizona Leather is the same as Elite, but I don't see anything like what I'm looking for on their website).

Are Arizona Leather sofas good quality? They seem to be sturdily constructed and they're made here in California with what looks like nice quality leather.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any other manufacturers or should I just be grateful that I found what I'm looking for?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeking reclining conversation sofa - is Arizona Leather good

Omnia Leather recently teamed up with Kathy Ireland Home. I wasn't aware that Omnia made furniture for any other companies, but comparing the two web sites (Omnia and Arizona Leather), it looks like the styles are identical.

Omnia definitely makes a fine quality product. And it's so rare these days to find a furniture company that still manufactures its products in the USA. Omnia also has an outstanding warranty.

Does Arizona Leather have many floor models available to see? We've been shopping in the Las Vegas area for a motion sofa and loveseat, but due to the economy, most high-end pieces are not kept in stock. And I can't imagine buying a sofa without being able to sit in it first! We're looking for 100% leather (no vinyl, no bicast, no "pleather") with a nicely-finished back, since the pieces be in the middle of the family room, not against a wall.

I can't help you regarding the comparison of Arizona Leather to the Elite brand you mentioned.

Did you ever purchase a replacement piece?

Here is a link that might be useful: Kathy Ireland by Omnia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Furniture Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here